"After looking for independent advice on energy saving options I was fortunate to finally engage Jeff Knowles to assist me. Jeff is enthusiastic and obviously keen to provide up-to-date information, direction and pricing. He has guided us through the planning process and will continue to oversee the improvement in energy savings implemented at our home - with a carefully considered and practical program."Alan and Bronwyn Longhurst, Bywong N.S.W."
Key services of the consultancy:
- To provide a sustainable vision for your property;
- To provide the knowledge of resources and the problem solving abilities to facilitate the solutions to your sustainable challenges;
- To develop sustainable solutions that work for customers and fit their respective budgets;
- To be an effective catalyst/facilitator/conduit between the customer and high quality product outlets – therefore allowing the customer a credible choice of product and price.
- To provide a written report after the consultation. This report will be itemized and prioritised in terms of both your budget and specific needs.
Additional service of this consultancy:
'Sustaining our Towns' is a project to help reduce the ecological footprints of individuals, homes, businesses and communities in thirteen Council areas across South Eastern NSW. The project is co-ordinated by SERRROC in partnership with Clean Energy for Eternity, the Southern Rivers Catchment Management Authority and the thirteen SERRROC Councils.